Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A lot of people are going to be disappointed......

Default A lot of people are going to be disappointed......
    NEW 16GB Apple 3G iPhone 2.0 with GPS!! 100% Feedback - eBay (item 110260745014 end time Jun-10-08 14:09:10 PDT)

Are people crazy?? How are these people going to sell the iPhone 3G when it is supposedly contract only?? There are tons of them on eBay. I am half tempted to email the bidders of the auctions..... but to each his own.

(Edit: Forgot about eBays semi-new "r**a" policy to hide buyers identities. Oh well, can't say I didn't have a good heart to think about that lol )
    Last edited by socalkevin212; 2008-06-10 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Incorrect

I bet people didn't read the fine print about it shipping July 12th. I had thought the person was selling a prerelease unit.

I am tempted to buy a few phones, put pen to paper, and profit on July 11th by the selling the extras to those who don't want to sign.
    Last edited by Charlie708; 2008-06-10 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just seems like it is going to be a hassle, or AT&T is going to have something up its sleeves and not let people just dodge out of the contract, even with the $175 ETF.