Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Don't get sucked in :)

Default Don't get sucked in :)
    The new iPhone. It's pretty, It's 3G, and it has GPS. There's not much else that's better than the current iPhone. I don't think it's worth upgrading unless you really need 3G or GPS. DON'T WASTE MONEY >.<

Heh And the current iPhone is now RETRO And it's still pretty

~ The wonderful world of iPod ♫

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

im keeping mine. if i do get the new one, it'll only be if the apple store allows for activation at home and some how its unlockable. who knows. but only to give my current iphone to my gf, and make her pay for my new one lol
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

I think skyhook works just fine for me... plus I have a TomTom. and 3G doesnt work in most places anyway... for t-mobile...

I'm perfectly happy with my original iPhone. Plus, it's already unlocked, jailbroken... and I'm sure there will be a glitch or two until a good solid unlock-style is developed for the Iphone2.

Apple stores will have AT&T kiosks to active the new Iphone.They don't whant people activating at home any more because of the unlocking so it looks like T-mobile users or screwed.

Thanks

I'm not. Only becuase of AT&T's Nazi Exclusive deal with Apple.
    Im on AT&T legitimently with an iPhone. But seriously.
    ANOTHER two year contract?
    $10 more a month?
    And i liked activating at home.

I'll update my phone when the exclusive deal ends, then i go to T-Mobile and their sane plans.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Atokadd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mastercyberjedi View Post
    Apple stores will have AT&T kiosks to active the new Iphone.They don't whant people activating at home any more because of the unlocking so it looks like T-mobile users or screwed.
    How? order it offline, and well, yea....
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i hear you! its just another scam esp considering the fact it doesnt include mms. oh, and let me guess, its camera is just as simple as ours and im sure it lacks a video camera...oh wait, you can now buy those upgrades in the app store

Quote Originally Posted by ghost0211 View Post
    i hear you! its just another scam esp considering the fact it doesnt include mms. oh, and let me guess, its camera is just as simple as ours and im sure it lacks a video camera...oh wait, you can now buy those upgrades in the app store
    Engadget reported the camera is exactly the same on the next gen phone.