Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G Madness

Default 3G Madness
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm not gonna keep buying an iphone every time it comes out. I'd be a fool! I'm not getting sucked into this madness. Apple is probably gonna drop another new iphone model around Christmas with one more feature. And half a year later, another feature added, etc. etc. The cycle goes on and on.

I'll just wait for the perfect 3g model that has a good quality camera with flash, good quality video recorder and mobile tv service.... which will probably be 3 or 4 releases from now.

Its just like everytime motorola dropped a new version of their razr. I still bought everyone of those and will probably buy each iPhone that comes out. Remember iPhones have a great resell value.

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
    Its just like everytime motorola dropped a new version of their razr. I still bought everyone of those and will probably buy each iPhone that comes out. Remember iPhones have a great resell value.
    Great re-sell value? I bought my iphone for $600 last year. Nobody's gonna buy my iphone when they can get a 3g model for $199.

Actually, I would think the complete opposite. You can ONLY get it with a 2 year contract. I think you will be very surprised, people will pay more for a model they can Unlock and have no contract with-

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh and the first gen is completly blown open free apps up the wazoo and you can use on any gsm network
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Today just made the 1st-gen a lot more expensive