Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: want to sell my current iPhone, imagine why...

lmao @ you all.

iPhone 3G purchase and activation will be in-store only - Engadget

http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/10/t...ing-questions/

How does contract sign-up work when a customer is in an Apple store?
    "You will need to speak with Apple for more details on their retail operations, but the activation process will take place in the store." That's the official line, but we're also hearing that customers in Apple stores may take their purchase home with them without being physically activated, in which case the activation process is completed later through iTunes. Either way, though, they're not letting you out the door without signing on the dotted line.

how did you not knwo this and you have iphones??? i dont have one nor want one and knew this lol. i just had to register to break the old news
    Last edited by newone757; 2008-06-17 at 09:43 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
    lmao @ you all.

iPhone 3G purchase and activation will be in-store only - Engadget

The iPhone 3G on AT&T: we ask the burning questions - Engadget

How does contract sign-up work when a customer is in an Apple store?
    "You will need to speak with Apple for more details on their retail operations, but the activation process will take place in the store." That's the official line, but we're also hearing that customers in Apple stores may take their purchase home with them without being physically activated, in which case the activation process is completed later through iTunes. Either way, though, they're not letting you out the door without signing on the dotted line.

how did you not knwo this and you have iphones??? i dont have one nor want one and knew this lol. i just had to register to break the old news
    I knew this and I'm extending my contract.

LMAO @ your slow *** internet speeds

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you want to sell your iphone do it now on eBay cuz the market is hot now and I recently sold my 8Gb iphone for $548.75 last Thursday..... and dude why would u want to sell your iphone if you have att currently ??? At&t is currently offering a swap old iphone for the new 3g iphone for current customers and all you have to do is extend your contract ....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omars_iPhone View Post
    If you want to sell your iphone do it now on eBay cuz the market is hot now and I recently sold my 8Gb iphone for $548.75 last Thursday..... and dude why would u want to sell your iphone if you have att currently ??? At&t is currently offering a swap old iphone for the new 3g iphone for current customers and all you have to do is extend your contract ....
    It's a swap ONLY if you purchased it after May 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeditout2130 View Post
    I knew this and I'm extending my contract.

LMAO @ your slow *** internet speeds
    that was aimed @ people using their iphone on other carriers who planned on selling now and picking a 3g one up and unlocking right away lol. if your already being raped by at&t it really doesnt matter

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
    that was aimed @ people using their iphone on other carriers who planned on selling now and picking a 3g one up and unlocking right away lol. if your already being raped by at&t it really doesnt matter
    Thank you for clarifying....I'll go back to being raped now

cool....tell you what though, there is no prettier way to be raped, the iphone is a work of art

I need to do exactly what you did. Sold mine on Ebay (but terms of sale were that I would not ship till 7/12!) Can you tell me how to place a phone in DFU mode and then how to restore the 1.1.4? Why did you use Iliberty versus Ziphone? Thanks much

I'm looking at selling mine and wanted to verify the necessary steps:

1) Remove SIM card
    2) DFU mode
    3) restore to 1.1.4
    4) JB via iLiberty or Ziphone
    5) Clear data
    6) Sell on ebay

Any help would be appreciated. These jailbroken phones are selling for more than the 3G's right now.

You dont have to cancel your contract

Upgrade for $400 for 8GB and $500 for 16GB

No contract $600 for 8GB and $700 for 16GB

go to Att website now iPhone 3G, Exclusively from AT&T and Apple - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12