View Poll Results: Are You Disappointed With the iPhone3G?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

140 67.96%
  • No

66 32.04%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are You Disappointed With the iPhone3G?

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2621 View Post
    I understand that. I just cant see signing another contract when my 1st Gen does basicly the same things. I checked my AT&T account and i am avalible for an upgrade so it makes me think but i do not think i will for a while. The main reason i would upgrade would be to a 16GB. May just wait for the 32Gb.
    Ya, the extra storage is a plus and might be worth the upgrade if you really need that much storage. I'd probably do the same thing to, but I have a grandfathered plan where I get unlimited incoming/outgoing calling minutes which is very important to me as I'm on the road all the time with my business. I pay 45/month for the voice plan itself including SAF, and before I got this plan, my bills would consistantly range between 250-350$/month on local calling alone. So I'll be with this plan until they go out of business or I die, whichever comes first :P

but im confused if you ppl are stuck with plans.......becasue im pretty sure it wont be like that where i live in new zealand. they come out on july 11 jus as usual...only we can use prepay i think

Extra storage & 3G are the only things tempting me (okay...I do want a white one!).

But I love how my phone's set up now and am not willing to absorb a new contract & costs to possibly lose all of the custom functionality I enjoy today.

Pass.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

Edit - ...Yeah, I realise that now. Not sure why it appeared on the front page for me.
    Last edited by deathofallthings; 2009-08-03 at 10:25 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

way to necropost there buddy...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345