Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: sending iphone in

Default sending iphone in
    because my iphone is hacked with liberty to use it on tmobie. Is there a way i can send my iphone into apple or at&t.

thanks...
    Last edited by 43longtime; 2008-06-09 at 06:14 AM.

Thanks

Not in its current state. Use iTunes to restore it. Do not rejailbreak or unlock, your good to go.

forgot to Mencken i don't use at&t I have tmobile. i still can just restore it and send it in?

Just to let you know.... you need an active at&t account in order for apple to service it. you also need the original at&t sim card in the phone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Also just because you restore the iphone it doesnt mean all the unlocking has been reset. It still is in the phone...jailbreaking will be gone but the unlocking process wont be.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xvrav35 View Post
    Just to let you know.... you need an active at&t account in order for apple to service it. you also need the original at&t sim card in the phone
    Someone that sent they phone back to apple told me the iPhone does not have to be activated to send it in for repair but they do have an at&t account.

Quote Originally Posted by dooley19 View Post
    Someone that sent they phone back to apple told me the iPhone does not have to be activated to send it in for repair but they do have an at&t account.
    if you call apple to have your phone fixed they are going to send you to an apple retail store to have them look at it. Assuming your are inside the US. when you get your phone back from an apple store the phone is activated. therefor phone needs to be activated before it can be fixed.

so i am s.o.l then is what you are saying unless i have an at&t.

Quote Originally Posted by dooley19 View Post
    if you call apple to have your phone fixed they are going to send you to an apple retail store to have them look at it. Assuming your are inside the US. when you get your phone back from an apple store the phone is activated. therefor phone needs to be activated before it can be fixed.