Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need help using customize 2.0

Default need help using customize 2.0
    right now, its a pain in the butt to learn, so i need your guys help. i want to manually SSH some battery images into customize so it can read it. where does it go? where does all the other stuff go? like slider, ect.

and is there a way to use a set icon theme like summerboard, how you just pick one theme and it changes all the icons? because in customize, you have to application images and such, and change every single one. how do i change it back?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

For customize 2.0: well wat i did i restore my phone unlock and activate it with ziphone 2.5c then jailbroke it with iLiberty (cause for some reason iLiberty wont unlock and activate my phone) then pawn (winpwn wont activate or unlock my phone either) it with winpwn for the bootlogo. use the installer to install BSD subsystem (softboot "sbt"), BSD subsystem 2.0 termfix and jiggy runtime "sbt" then install customize "sbt" and finally install SUIB Lib Fix then restart ur iphone and just download ur themes and watever else u want and presto customize for u.