Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Please Iphone Is Dead!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Help Please Iphone Is Dead!!!
    Hey Guys, I need ya'll help realllllllllly bad! I was using the phone fine today no probs and all of a sudden I lost reception! I'd figured maybe it was the area I was in and waited a bit! Service failed to return, so I took sim out, power cycyled the phone a few times and somehow another after a few cycles I got this screen. Has anyone experienced this problem or please might know a fix to help me out! I don't even mind upgrading the software from 1.1.3. I just need help bad! Guys thanks in advance for ya'll help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc00706.jpg   -dsc00708.jpg  
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

That looks like a serious problem with the OS, I suggest you DFU restore to 1.1.4 and then jailbreak with one of the Jailbreak methods available (you choose which one, they all have their own merits). If you synch'd with iTunes recently then most of your calendar, contacts, sms etc will be recovered from there. Looking at that I doubt even trying to use Ziphone to kick it into normal mode will help, but might be worth a try before you restore.
    iPhone 5s 64gb iOS 7
    rMBP 15" 16gb 500gb
    @c0ff33a and @PhoneMainiac

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, here's what you can do. Hold both the home and power buttons until the phone shuts off. Let go of the buttons. Now hold the home button and plug in the phone. Keep holding that home button until the iTunes logo with a plug shows up. Now restore in iTunes and you should be all set.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Help Please Iphone Is Dead
    Ok Guys, now I was able to get rid of that screen but unfortunately I had to update the version to 1.1.4. Now i'm trying to figure out whats the best yet easiest way to unlock it now to get back to Tmobile status? I'm stuck now at this screen...Just a lil more help and i'm back in service...Thanks again Guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc00709.jpg  
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

Easiest= Ziphone
    Best/Safest= Winpwn

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't forget iLiberty+ =) even though I do use ziphone sometimes .
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by louee6 View Post
    Ok Guys, now I was able to get rid of that screen but unfortunately I had to update the version to 1.1.4. Now i'm trying to figure out whats the best yet easiest way to unlock it now to get back to Tmobile status? I'm stuck now at this screen...Just a lil more help and i'm back in service...Thanks again Guys!
    What is so wrong with 1.1.4? I've seen that nasty screen before on my touch. Simple restore to 1.1.4 and all was well. But I have to know, what's so bad about 1.1.4?