Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I'm new, hello iFoners ;)

Default I'm new, hello iFoners ;)
    First I would like to say hello to all of you.

I came from A-DEVELOPERS forums, I'm an ex HTC TILT/TYTN II customer and will gladly upgrade to iPhone.

I decided to get one because my sister is an iphone user while i was with the HTC Tilt. Often when i had a fue issues with the tilt, I grab my sisters iphone and every time i did, I was like..."Damn this is so much better" and regretting my Tilt.

I got tired of all the delays from my Tilt and the tiny screen and all the complexity of it. I mean, it was nice to have a pocket PC but with SO MANY ISSUES and bad online signal the phone also get's freezed loading an application such as browsing with Opera mini 9.5 and OFTEN i have to soft reset.

What made my decision?

Today while i was having a pain trying to browse using wifi from a restaurant, my sister was watching youtube while I was stuck in a loading screen, then trying to access a normal website such as (Video Game Cheats - Video Game Reviews - Video Game Codes - Video Game Web Site - GameFAQs) everytime I had to log in, the taping on the log in square was not working very well, it had delay and had issues, sometimes it load others wont. Then I got an error from wifi issues and had to soft reset because it got stuck on the loading.

Anyways, I can't deal anymore with this bad manufactured device.

I even had an own HELP! topic with more than 50 pages asking for help. The moderators got tired of watching all my threads and decided to merge all of them together.

I think that the phone i want is the iPhone.

Anyone else from here is an EX HTC Tilt/TytnII customer?

There goes my rant on my very first thread in this forum, hope you don't get offended or annoyed and if it's a hard reading then next time I'll work better on the grammar.

Thank you all..

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome To The Party!! Iphone is sweet. the tilt was my next choice.. iStill kinda want one. ..its such a sick phone and its 3g and a tad cheaper..Anyways im happy this wasnt bout new iphone. god im getting sick of those. Welcome again and plz dont be a nooblet and start threads b4 doing ur own research and research is more than 5 mins of browsing..sry for the rant
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    Welcome To The Party!! Iphone is sweet. the tilt was my next choice.. iStill kinda want one. ..its such a sick phone and its 3g and a tad cheaper..Anyways im happy this wasnt bout new iphone. god im getting sick of those. Welcome again and plz dont be a nooblet and start threads b4 doing ur own research and research is more than 5 mins of browsing..sry for the rant
    OH! in that case... I'm selling it.

here is the deal:
    Link to it: Kaiser for Sale!! - xda-developers

Used AT&T HTC Tilt/Kaiser for sale

Price: $220.00
    Rom: ruu_signed_Duttys_WM6 .1_hybrid_1.64.08.21 [RTM]
    Radio: KAIS_radio_only_1.64.08.21

The phone is basically new and has been well taken care of; it has no scratches and it’s in excellent condition.

For more information, PM me.

Thank you
    Last edited by Hark; 2008-06-07 at 09:12 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! I LOVE my iPhone! Its cool!