Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: there has to be an easier way

Default there has to be an easier way
    i just came back from a trip to new york and i took 200 pictures. How do i transfer them from my iphone to my computer without emailing them. I tryed to figure this out through itunes but i had no luck.

within itunes within the iphone (once u plug it in) you will see a couple of tabs. Click on the one that says pictures. Set yourself up with a folder anywhere u want on the computer so to sync the phones pictures with.

hope that helps.

Actually, that will only sync pics from the PC to the iPhone, at least on windows for me it does.

Plug your iPhone into your PC. Open 'My Computer' you'll see the iPhone listed as a Digital Camera. Simply open it, drag, and drop to your hearts content. Also, you can have it set up so that it auto-transfers all pics to a dated folder when plugged into the PC. Go to 'My Computer' and right click over the iPhone and then click 'properties'. In the second tab on the window that pops up, you can set which app opens when the iPhone is plugged in, or what folder it auto-syncs to.

Thanks

Or if you have a Mac, just run iPhoto. It'll import all the pictures right into your library.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.