Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The virginizer stuck

Default The virginizer stuck
    hi all,

I just installed the virginizer from http://iphone.unlock.no.It said it would take 10 minutes.

But i have been stuck on the screen which says
    "Erasing baseband..this takes ~1 minute"

i have been on this screen for last 30 minutes..now i dont know wat to do...all the help appreciated.
    please reply asap..should i soft restart the phone at anylevel...its been 40 minutes now

Thanks!!
    Ps:i am on 1.0.2 and have 3.x modem version
    Last edited by __neo; 2008-06-06 at 11:32 PM. Reason: information required was missed

can u upload the app plz like through winscp or w.e u use and upload it to this site cause i cant find it and if u could do that that would be awsome
    then i could help u

hi again...i am stuck now ...i got main script execution error..plz help what do i do now.i am stuck with no unlock...do i estore through itune willl that help?...plz reply asap...this is my primary phone..

@meylo..ill definitily upload the app in sometime..too worried about my phone rite now...

u should pwn it
    r u on windows if u r i can help u with it
    its very easy

thanks for the reply i am on windows..i have ziphone, now since my virginizing failed can i directly update via itunes putting it in recovery mode and then use ziphone will that work...?

rite now i hv locked iphone but its still jailbroken ..
    all the help appreciated!