Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Return iPhone after 3G?

Default Return iPhone after 3G?
    I bought my iPhone in October. It has worked pretty much flawlessly except once when I had to return it b/c it overheated and died. The iPhone I have now is fine except for the vibrate feature has just quit working. I was going to return the iPhone, but I don't know if I should wait until the 3G is released. What will happen if I return it after 3G is released? I bought whatever Apple warranties there were and I bought a 3rd party insurance policy that covers accidental damage. I want to know what I should do about this problem. Anybody work for Apple or at an Apple Store know what your policy is? Thanks for the help.

iPhone? More like MyPhone flattop95's Avatar
    Thanks

i think you should return after the 3g comes out, and get a 3g of course apple won't give you one, just get the money and use it, or ask to pay the difference

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Is ur iPhone unlocked?

It's not unlocked that I know of. I have used ZiPhone a few times and most recently Winpwn to get to 1.1.4 jailbroken. Of course I will restore my phone to official 1.1.4 or if 2.0 is out, I will restore to that. I don't know how to check if it's unlocked. I am on AT&T, but I don't know if either ZiPhone or Winpwn unlocked it. I don't think so because I never selected that option.

most likely you'll get a referb phone from apple.

before, i got a new one...so did anybody else that returned it. i doubt apple make us "suffer" just because they came out with a new product...