Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: To the owner of this site....

Thanks

Thumbs up To the owner of this site....
    Just wanted to thank the owner, moderator, or, just, whomever is running this site! I also want to thank all the cool people on this site for being soo nice and helpful, this is the best site ever! Even to the guy who said he was rude to me one night, cuz he was stoned, hehehe, hey, he aplologized, so I'm cool. Ever since I joined, I come here on a daily basis, throughout the day actually! I find that this site, is sooo helpful, I have actually tried some things mentioned here, on my iphone, that have been of great help to me, AND to my phone! hehehe And beleive me I am SOOOOO iphone challenged! Haha! I am gonna take ya'lls advice, and not pay anyone anymore, and try and use wifi, and install some applications to my phone, myself! Geesh!! Wish me luck! But, again, thank you to a bunch of cool people. I really appreciate ya'lls help, and I know that newbies are a pain in the butt, but, I am learning slowly, but, surely. I also know that sometimes i don't get answers, cuz, you guys probably think I am asking such a dumb and easy questions, but, for real, I am trying to learn all I can by myself without paying anyone again, and I am just afraid to mess up the phone, plus I am not all that hi-tech savy.
    One more thing, can I donate money to this site, or any site that you all think needs and deserves it?? Lord knows I have easily paid over $1,000 bucks on my iphone, buying, blinging it, and having people unlock it etc.... so i would really like to donate to whatever sites have done soo much hard work, with this piece of gadget. Sorry, for the long note, and thanks again!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Cash7c3 and I say you're welcome, and thanks.

If you wanna help out, click a few ads.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews