Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: whats wrong with my phone?

Default whats wrong with my phone?
    okay so it all started last night i think...i had many many apps and was happily installing some more apps when i recieved a text...so i hit the reply and then it went to the sms loading type screen....and then froze....so i reset it after waiting a few minutes...and it was sloww to start up.../slide to unlock took like 5 seconds to register...along with all my other touching actions...so slow...so i reset it again...and it stayed on my boot logo....so i restored it...started installing more apps again and wham does it again...restored again...hapily works for like 3 hours and wham, again...this was after installing like 6 apps...and now its prety much unusable.. it resprings every like 2 minutes...and is veryyyy slow....it seems responsive the first 15 seconds or so when it boots up...but then it gets laggy....

any suggestionss?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

does this happen after installing the same particular app? maybe don't get app happy the next time you restore and determine which app is causing this problem...

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh stop downlaoding that app. uhh duh. You basically answered your own question
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!