Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So who else sold their iphone last week, and not cannot wait till June 9th...!!!

Default So who else sold their iphone last week, and not cannot wait till June 9th...!!!
    I put my iphone on ebay last week, and shipped it a couple days ago. So basically I went from my unlocked, apped up, modded to hell iphone to a motorola razr (le poop). JUNE 9TH COME AROUND ALREADY!!!!! Anyone else excited? Or anyone else already do what I did? Just stirring up some convo.

I sold my original 8GB iPhone back in late April thinking I could wait while I used a Samsung Blackjack II for the meantime. That lasted about 2 weeks when I decided to purchase another iPhone only this time 16GB

I'm cool with the wait. I won't be one of the 1st to get the new gen until all firmware kinks are update and/or released as I did the last time.

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

I sold my iPhone a couple days ago and now I am using an old Sony Ericson flip phone with a broken screen. Literally, I can't even text message! What a change... I can't wait till monday! As iPhones are out of stock at Apple and ATT, hopefully they will release them immediately. They don't want to miss graduation, fathers day, and my birthday! haha
    I thought I was addicted to macrumors when I had my iPhone... Now I can't stop refreshing it! AHHHHH the suspense!
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

I sold my 8G iPhone via eBay and am shipping it out today. In the meantime, I have my butt-trifling Motorola L2 until the release of iPhone v2.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm guilty of selling mine also this week. Am currently using a Samsung D820 until it's released here in Oz

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

is it bad that im going to buy the 3G the day it comes out regardless?

why sell your 8 gig for a 3 gig? i don't understand.tell why your doing it cause i might try too

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

I posted twice times :/

Quote Originally Posted by ewokmywewok View Post
    why sell your 8 gig for a 3 gig? i don't understand.tell why your doing it cause i might try too
    Are you confusing "3G" with "3 gigs," or is the new iPhone shipping with smaller hard drives? I can't imagine they'd make a 3gig version, but I haven't been keeping up on it at all.

iPhone? More like MyPhone flattop95's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldn't have because it is not even confirmed yet.

Default Using old SIM?
    Perhaps this is a newb question: If you sold your Iphone and continue to use the SIM that was activated with the device with some other cell phone headset in the time being (e.g., a blackberry), will the person you sold the phone to have trouble using it?

Should I go to ATT and get a new SIM that was not specific to my old iPhone so I don't interpret service for my buyer?

I assume not?

I'm not selling my iPhone, but will be eagerly waiting for the 3G version to come out and see what happens (e.g. features, work with T-Mobile, price drop!, etc)

I am curious to know what you guys have been getting for your iPhones

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I'm not going to any iPhone yet until the announcement of the 3G, you never know they may be the same price and might be alot better than the normal one

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

Thanks

i didnt sell mine. i might get the 3g and still have the 1st gen

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

mine is on ebay right now... lol HURRRRRRY UPPPPP!
    R.I.P - 8GB iPhone - Pwnd - 1.1.4 - T-MobileUSA
    R.I.P 3G- iPhone - All sorts of H4x0r'd
    32gb 3Gs - 3.1.2 Unlocked - AT&T

MacBook (White Uni) - 2.24 - 4GB - 250GB - 10.6.4
    MacBook Pro - 2.0GHz-4GB-320GB - 10.6.1
    MacBook(Aluminum Edish)-2.4GHz-250GB - 10.5.5
    MacBook Air - 1.6 - 80GB -10.5.2 - Lovin' It
    MacBook Pro - 1.83 - 80GB - 10.4.11
    12' PowerBook G4 - 1.5 - 120GB - 10.4.11

Been Cockin' Rockin' and iPhone Unlockin' since v1.0.2.

Thanks

Mines on craigslist. I can't use eBay. Sad Face.....

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ewokmywewok View Post
    3g*
    I just want to have the latest and greatest :-P

and with the new phone not yet being announced and the current version being out of stock, prices are at a premium.

but yea so basically high demand+low supply=high prices.. and the new phone will have at least some cool new features (at the very very least faster internet and a new look).

Quote Originally Posted by br8thw8 View Post
    I am curious to know what you guys have been getting for your iPhones
    I sold mine (second iphone that i bought used for 370 several months back) for 350 within ten minutes on craigslist. Quick, painless sale. I could have gotton a lot more on ebay, but I didnt want to deal with the hassle of waiting, ebay fees, shipping, or a possible scamming buyer which would cause me to not be able to sell it till after the new one is announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosbaughcr View Post
    Are you confusing "3G" with "3 gigs," or is the new iPhone shipping with smaller hard drives? I can't imagine they'd make a 3gig version, but I haven't been keeping up on it at all.
    Yes he did confuse the two. The new iPhone will have at least the storage of the current ones (8 gigabytes and 16 gigabytes, but more than likely 16 and 32 gigs)
    Last edited by lifesmymachine; 2008-06-08 at 12:50 AM.
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

Woot, sold mine on craigslist today for $500. Counting the minutes till the new one comes out.

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Not selling mine as of yet.... depends on if I like what the new iphone has to offer... got to wait until I see what is what.... but very excited and interested in the new one coming out!

I'm a die hard.... in six months I bought the iPhone, then a macbook and four days ago bought a IMac... this 24 inch screen rocks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Atokadd's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, if this "3g" doesn't come out, Im going to laugh soooooo hard.
    I still think its stupid. If the phone only has 3G, and NO NEW features, You guys all wasted your money, lol. Sure, more room, but as Ive previously stated, My dad RUNS HIS BUSINESS off of his 16GB, and he still has 5 GB left, who needs 3G? Not even Bill Gates....

I hope, for your sake, it has new features...
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast