Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G iPhone to be Major Disappointment?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colorado Steve's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 3G iPhone to be Major Disappointment?
    iClarified - Apple News - 3G iPhone to be Major Disappointment?

This is the first i have read about the next iPhone not living up to all the rumors.

I really hope that it's not true. If it proves to be reality, what a waste of my saliva.

Let's hope that it's not.

Honestly, this sounds about what I'm expecting from the 3G. Rumors have given the iPhone 2.0 so many features I think at this point people will be disappointed if the thing doesn't do your homework too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

if apple has improved the earpiece/volume issues i might be tempted to pick one up, that is major for me. gps would be nice, camera meh, mms would be aiight.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Just another rumor that says they have a "reliable source" or "close source to apple" or "inside source" blah blah blah.. let the last minute speculation continue.... 5 more days

NEW ZEALAND -> drop me a line if you live here too
    Thanks

Default i love this new age of rumour obsessed fan boys
    I LOVE THIS, I REALLY DO

i like hearing these rumours, but if u remeber rightly , another person "close to the source" has siad it will be thiner and have gps, another one says it will be thicker, one says it will be black, another says white, the next person will probably claim that it will vaporize windows computers

THINK ABOUT IT FOR A SECOND

at the moment there are thousands of ppl eagerly awaitng the iphone and the 2.0 release and everyhting else appl can excrete out there ***, and i dont even have an iphone and wont for another 6 months nor do i have an apple, all i have is my beloved itouch, but the point im making, is that the iphone 3g rumours are turning into the psycotic ex girlfreind we all once had that puts us on a roller coaster to hell with our emotions,

NOW THINK OUTISDE THE BOX,

APPLE RARELY DISAPOINT THE LEVEL HEADED MARKET, they just have their ways and to be really honest, they will release a 3g iphone with 3g capability and two cameras, THAT IS ALL THEY REALLY LET ON...

but over time pple escelate the rumours into a world wide game ov "over the top chinese wispers" and as off this morning the total features oultined by the rumours were this
    1)3g
    2)GPS and GPRS
    3)2 cameras
    4) one 5mp camera
    5) Bonjour capability
    6)the next gen gaming platform
    7)32 gb internal
    8)non recessed headphone
    9) flash capabiliy
    10) solar charging
    11)new casing
    12)2 be priced betwenn 399 and 599
    13)push email
    14) accessories in collaboration with nike

so think about how man of these will be true,and just to flasify your source, the iphone will have some form of gps and gprs as a large gps company reported with doing some work on it i cant remember wat brand i think it was TomTom,

just think about

Thanks

I don't expect anything magical from them, rumours or not. If it were to be such a big jump including all the features rumoured, I think we might have heard more from Apple about 3G than about an SDK. To be honest, I don't even regard the 9th of June as a release date.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

exekias (2008-06-05)

NEW ZEALAND -> drop me a line if you live here too
    Thanks

Default you have a very big point
    Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    I don't expect anything magical from them, rumours or not. If it were to be such a big jump including all the features rumoured, I think we might have heard more from Apple about 3G than about an SDK. To be honest, I don't even regard the 9th of June as a release date.
    i think that u have a very valid point there, i think if the 3g iphone was really coming we would know bout it, i think what will happen is that the 2.o willl be released and at the most apple will say is that they are working on snow leopard adn the 3g model, i mean they only just patented every thign but i live in hope,

GOOD POINT I THANK THEE