Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help i need primus settings for wifi

Default Please help i need primus settings for wifi
    Hello all,

I know i have posted this before but i really need to resolve this, Does anyone use primus for internet? I need to know how to connect my iphone to primus. I have a wireless router connected to my primus modem and iphone does pick up the router but i need to know what i should put in the settings to get it to work. I dont even know if this is possible but i still want to try......Please help cuz those primus customer service people dont know anything!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!
    8 gig iphone ver 1.1.3 jailbroken
    THis PHone RoCkS!!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

u may need to change from static ip to suttin els im not posative. hows do ur computers connect. its not really ur iphone its more the way ur wifi is set up
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:

alilo77 (2008-06-06)

My computer first has to connect to my wireless router then you have to create a pppoe connection thru CREATE A CONNECTION in the control pannel, input your service provider (primus) username and password and then it connects thru the wireless, so just the wireless connection does not do anything you have to create a pppoe connection.

Yes i tried changing it to static cuz pppoe is static.

Any ideas people.......if i dont hear from anyone who actually uses primus and knows the settings for the iphone i would probably have to switch to rogers which i dont wanna do cuz its super expensive!!!! plus i download alot of stuff.....

Thanks for trying screamforme....appreciate it!!!
    THis PHone RoCkS!!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

just try and manualy put in the same things you do with your computer. i dont have wifi at the moment, but try settin it up like a dns or suttin so you can put in user name password yayda yada. just search for wifi connection problems, it has nothing to do with you cable provider its just how it is all set up,.. if u have a laptop just shar its wifi and connect through ur computer
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:

alilo77 (2008-06-09)

Thanks dude i shall give it a try!!!!
    THis PHone RoCkS!!!!!