Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safari Internet kicking me out?

Default Safari Internet kicking me out?
    i'm using a 1.0.2 firmware unlocked iphone on tmobile's network using the $5.99 webmail internet hack.

i've never had issues. but i'd say in the past week or so, when i go online, sometimes it kicks me back out to the springboard. any reason why, or how i can get around avoiding such a bug issue?

Thank you

i think its a firmware issue. i had the same issue when i was on 1.0.2 and i believe i remember reading somewhere on the forum that it was common. if you upgrade to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 it seems to be more stable.

^ thanks. i was so nervous to upgrade to 1.1.2 or 1.1.1. i notice a lot of people are doing it now, i just don't want to mess my iphone up. so its pretty much safe to do it? i unlocked my 1.0.2 on my own. what is the fastest and easiest way to unlock it to a 1.1.2?

and does this mean i can use the newest itunes? my biggest grip was that my 1.0.2 iphone couldn't get recognized by the old itunes, apparently because i was using a 64 bit windows xp. will i be able to have my phone recognized by the newest itunes on my 64 bit?

can someone confirm this? thanks, if i can use my 64 bit windows xp with my phone using the newest version of itunes, then i'll go and update it to firmware 1.1.2 and unlock it.
    Last edited by iphonerox; 2007-11-28 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

As far as I know, there is no way to get the iPhone to work with any Windows 64 bit OS. Does not matter what version of iTunes or phone firmware at this point. If anyone can prove me wrong!!! Please do so. I am running Vista x64 and want my iphone to sync with it...

Thanks

Virginize then updating is fine

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tavillo's Avatar
    Thanks

do u have turned ON the DIM Wall paper onSMBPrefs?
    if u do, turn it OFF
    i had the same problem, but with all the app, not just safari... but now i dont.

Update to 1.1.1 or something and install IWORLD.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..