Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Email Not Working

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Email Not Working
    My email stopped working on my jailbroken iPhone, so I backed it up, then restored it from the backed up files. It is no longer jailbroken, however the email continues to freeze then close.
    I have asked this many times before, but please will somebody help me out? Email is one of the main things that makes the iPhone so much better than every other cruddy phone, and it doesn't even work on mine

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imgMOD View Post
    My email stopped working on my jailbroken iPhone, so I backed it up, then restored it from the backed up files. It is no longer jailbroken, however the email continues to freeze then close.
    I have asked this many times before, but please will somebody help me out? Email is one of the main things that makes the iPhone so much better than every other cruddy phone, and it doesn't even work on mine
    can you be more specific, like what email carrier you use?
    If its comcast, like me, there is some info you have to type in the "advanced" column to get it to work. I wont get into that until you respond.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

this guys just PMed me and still he started a new thread. jeepers man. and im pretty sure i even was able to solve the problem.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Many freezing problems caused by Auto Brightness. Try turning this off in Settings