Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vwallpaper not working...

Default vwallpaper not working...
    On 1.1.4, ziphone, 0.9 vwallpaper, 1.34 skrewcommon. Prior to updating to 1.34 I was already having the black screen for about 5-8 seconds then back to desktop again. I had it working for a while until I put a repository link on the settings menu then it all messed up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and even updated but still no luck. I used winscp to see if there are anymore folders that I can delete but couldn't find any. Also, I cannot apply my own personal wallpaper anymore. It's set to the water wallpaper that comes with the program...sucks coz I've uninstalled it already and can't find any files anywhere. Hopefully someone else out there has figured this issue out.

All help is aprreciated.

RICH

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

"I had it working for a while until I put a repository link on the settings menu" --- What?!

I would suggest you uninstall every other program that mods your settings (customize, summerboard... ) Then reinstall everything and see if that overrides the settings that were messed up.

you must turn off all other theme/wallpapers to get vWallpaper to show!
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    "I had it working for a while until I put a repository link on the settings menu" --- What?!

I would suggest you uninstall every other program that mods your settings (customize, summerboard... ) Then reinstall everything and see if that overrides the settings that were messed up.
    On the 0.9 version of the software in the settings part you can put a link for a video. It's not like the other version.

I've uninstalled everything already. I went to skrewcommon's website and apparently he's having the same issue right now. It's a hit and miss situation that he can't explain either. Some people get them to work and others not. I'll just have to wait for an update from him.

I've also turned off other theme wallpapers from SMB.

thanks anyways,

RICH