Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help!!!! wifi and edge not working

Default help!!!! wifi and edge not working
    Hey, I have an unlocked 1.1.3 iphone... well everything was working good with it, but i stupidily erased all content and settings... and since then i dont have any wifi or edge signal, which means that youtube, email, maps, safari....etc are not working. every time i go to safari..i get the same message "Safari cant open the page because it cant find the server"
    Please help me!!!
    Thanks..

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

you will have to go put your settings back in. i dont know what network you are are so i could not help you.. Maybe you can try BossPrefs and try switching edge/wifi on off and maybe it will get your settings back. not sure tho. i Havvnt unlocked my phone i dont really kno how to put those kind of settings in
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Restore the phone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lvane View Post
    Hey, I have an unlocked 1.1.3 iphone... well everything was working good with it, but i stupidily erased all content and settings... and since then i dont have any wifi or edge signal, which means that youtube, email, maps, safari....etc are not working. every time i go to safari..i get the same message "Safari cant open the page because it cant find the server"
    Please help me!!!
    Thanks..
    if you have the t-mobile internet plan, the $19.99 one, in apn you have to type internet2.voicestream.com for it to work. If you have the hacked $5.99 plan, type in wap.voicestream.com
    maybe that'll help