Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ringtone help?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Ringtone help?
    i tried using ibrickr but it doesnt show up on the actual iPhone...im running 1.1.4 and using Windows XP ..if anyone knows any suggestions let me know..thanks

i dont know why i said XP i meant vista...if that affects anything
    Last edited by tjsmitb; 2008-06-03 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'd also like to know an easy way to add ringtones to 1.1.4 iPhones...

what format are you using for your Ringtones cause the iphone will not pick up .Mp3 they have to be .m4r.....try this upload the mp3 song or wav sounds to itunes convert to AAC then look on your music folder or wherever itunes stores your songs and change the format to .M4R....double click on the on the file and it should open up in itunes under ringtones and you should also be able to sync your ringtones on itunes
    that work for me...
    (/)EMESIS

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Try using the skrew ringtone app it works great.. It you already have the ringtones you want just import them to iTunes.if you can't get your phone to show up on the browsers try the ibrick fix.. Hope this helps

5. The Following User Says Thank You to slacker4_1 For This Useful Post:

eva12 (2008-06-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone bunnywhi7e's Avatar
    Thanks

When I try to use AAC from iTunes it convertes to mpeg I think then I rename it to m4r and then the file becomes m4r.m4a and it cannot only be m4r. so it doesnt work

No dude! itunes does no convert anything to Mpg...something is wrong, when you left click>convert selection to AAC, locate the M4A file and change its Extension to M4R..Or can save your self a headache and use this tool on the link ModMyI.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. - Downloads - ToneShop (iPhone Ringtone Maker) Tuneshop it converts any wav,mp3 file to m4r OH! and its Free
    (/)EMESIS