Results 1 to 11 of 11

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Hey guys, newbie here, need a bit of help please.

  1. #1
    Default Hey guys, newbie here, need a bit of help please.
    Hey! I just got my iPhone after giving my iPod Touch to my little bro. I noticed the iPod icon instead of music and videos... How can I get those instead? I don't really like the iPod icon.

    Thanks for reading!

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In All of Your Hearts
    Posts
    1,635
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 125 Times in 117 Posts

    yes there is a download on installer app that gives this functionality. not possative wht it is called but i know for sure i have seen it
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HanMan5000 View Post
    Hey! I just got my iPhone after giving my iPod Touch to my little bro. I noticed the iPod icon instead of music and videos... How can I get those instead? I don't really like the iPod icon.

    Thanks for reading!
    A little more info is needed.

    Is your iPhone jailbroke?

    Do you have a Mac or PC?

    Either way you will need to jailbreak and then just change your single icon or complete theme using one of the methods that pertain to PC or Mac.

  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In All of Your Hearts
    Posts
    1,635
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 125 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bklynjava View Post
    A little more info is needed.

    Is your iPhone jailbroke?

    Do you have a Mac or PC?

    Either way you will need to jailbreak and then just change your single icon or complete theme using one of the methods that pertain to PC or Mac.
    hahahah oyeh hes right, sry i just assumed. my B
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynjava View Post
    A little more info is needed.

    Is your iPhone jailbroke?

    Do you have a Mac or PC?

    Either way you will need to jailbreak and then just change your single icon or complete theme using one of the methods that pertain to PC or Mac.
    Jailbroken of course! I am on PC. I saw it in my old iPod Touch as a package, but its not there on iPhone since I don't have the same sources.

    Thanks guys!

  6. #6
    In that case you can download any music icon from any theme or just mix and match icons the way you like on ithemeit and then just send to your phone.

  7. #7
    Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In All of Your Hearts
    Posts
    1,635
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 125 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bklynjava View Post
    In that case you can download any music icon from any theme or just mix and match icons the way you like on ithemeit and then just send to your phone.
    spam..? how did that help...

    get more sources ikno there is a package that breaks the ipod icon into music and video just like the touch i almost got it but i decided to just poof my ipod icon
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

  8. #8
    Actually guys I found an app on installer that does that. Thanks to iPod Touch Fans I dont have to use WinSCP on get on my comp.

  9. #9
    Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In All of Your Hearts
    Posts
    1,635
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 125 Times in 117 Posts

    thats what i said isnt it..? NOt even a thanks. jeeze. lol
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    thats what i said isnt it..? NOt even a thanks. jeeze. lol
    Thanks dude!

    xD

  11. #11
    Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In All of Your Hearts
    Posts
    1,635
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 125 Times in 117 Posts

    theres a button over there=======================>
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •