Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting started with iPhone

Default Getting started with iPhone
    I may be stupid, but I need some help. I have got an iPhone and don not quite understand how to get the most out of it! I managed to unlock and jailbreak, but not mush more.
    I tried to install spanish language, without success.. I downloaded a language file to my PC, but how do I install it on the iPhone?? I tried to use Safari to download it to the phone, but got the message "Safari can't download this file" or something like that. How stupid am I?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

no to be mean, but you should just do some research b4 you jump in. iv messed my phone up just going for it, this is def the place to solve you problems. just do a nice search. iv found the threads that have the most pages and responses are the best bets to find a good answer or a good start to get you going in the right direction
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:

rogsta (2008-06-02)

Thank you, but can you please be a bit more specific? How do I install the language file, or where do I find this kind of information?

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rogsta View Post
    Thank you, but can you please be a bit more specific? How do I install the language file, or where do I find this kind of information?
    I would just google your question. Most likely, your question has been asked and answered already. Im not sure what language file you are talking about, but installer does have alot of language downloads that are very useful. There are tons of english to .......... downloads, as well as ........... to english ones. If you tried to download one via installer, it may not work until you reset your iphone.
    Good luck