Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is this legit?! Or am I going crazy...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Is this legit?! Or am I going crazy...
    Well yeah as you all know the online apple store is not shipping out iphones... And the iphone is almost out of stock at all the apple stores. Now I really want to buy one. I'm going to be unlocking it to work with tmobile so I could really care less about the 3G one. Plus I really need/want one now. I got this issue where I don't feel like buying a used and or already unlocked one. Because I want a brand new one, and I want to unlock/jailbreak it myself. But yeah I found this: Apple iPhone - 8 GB Cell Phone - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

Now just wanted to make sure before i go and buy it...IS THIS SITE (in the link above)LEGIT?.....looks legit to me like a real AT&T online store.

But yeah in other words is it safe to buy the 8gb iphone from the link above???

Edit: Just wondering if this site is legit will I be able to unlock/jailbreak the iphone I order from the site. Cuz I think I will be able to(gonna use iliberty +) but I got this superstition that if I do order it. That it will be un-unlockable and not jailbreakable for some reason...Yeah I'm paranoid..
    Last edited by Xettexl; 2008-06-02 at 12:33 AM.

Thanks

Hmm, that store looks a bit suspicious. I would go to the official AT+T website instead
    To live, you have to lie

dude...it is the official ATT website...if you go to cingular . com it will take you directly to wireless.att.com, which is the exact website you linked to...why would it not be legit??

and, how does that look suspicious??
    Last edited by Buddy17; 2008-06-02 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly. thats the original att site. nothing suspicious about that. but its hard to belive that they still have it on stock

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

or just go to an att store and buy one. i think if you buy online they make you sign up for a cntract
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    or just go to an att store and buy one. i think if you buy online they make you sign up for a cntract
    no they dont, it says on there when u order it, that 2 year contract is required in order to activate it. which is done when u recieve the phone.

*Requires 2-year plan, ordered during activation process.
    that site is real lol, u will be fine ordering from it.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xettexl View Post
    Well yeah as you all know the online apple store is not shipping out iphones... And the iphone is almost out of stock at all the apple stores. Now I really want to buy one. I'm going to be unlocking it to work with tmobile so I could really care less about the 3G one. Plus I really need/want one now. I got this issue where I don't feel like buying a used and or already unlocked one. Because I want a brand new one, and I want to unlock/jailbreak it myself. But yeah I found this: Apple iPhone - 8 GB Cell Phone - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

Now just wanted to make sure before i go and buy it...IS THIS SITE (in the link above)LEGIT?.....looks legit to me like a real AT&T online store.

But yeah in other words is it safe to buy the 8gb iphone from the link above???

Edit: Just wondering if this site is legit will I be able to unlock/jailbreak the iphone I order from the site. Cuz I think I will be able to(gonna use iliberty +) but I got this superstition that if I do order it. That it will be un-unlockable and not jailbreakable for some reason...Yeah I'm paranoid..
    Just go on eb*y, and buy one there. I bought both my 4gb and my new 16gb iphone on ebay, and the transactions and phones were perfect. Just buy from someone with a lot of positive feedback, and you are golden. You can choose either a locked or unlocked iphone, and they still offer warranties for the locked ones. They are cheaper than most stores you will go to as well. I'm not gonna tell ya what I paid for them, but they were cheaper than the apple store was selling for @ the time.
    STAY AWAY from that Best Unlocked Cell Phones place thats advertised everythere with 16gb iphones for $399. My buddy ordered online with paypal, called 1 week later to get tracking info, and the phone # on their website is out of service. Never got his phone, nor any response. Luckily he listened when I had him use his credit card thru paypal, because the cc company will fight like h*LL to get his $$$$ back for him.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy17 View Post
    dude...it is the official ATT website...if you go to cingular . com it will take you directly to wireless.att.com, which is the exact website you linked to...why would it not be legit??

and, how does that look suspicious??
    Dude. You mean even my smiley didn't give it away?
    To live, you have to lie