Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: request for possible fring fix

Default request for possible fring fix
    i use fring and leave it on alot, but when i open up mail or safari it seems to take over the memory for fring and it always has to sign back it and losing chats i was previously on, just wondering if theres anything i can do to fix it and have it so my chats are saved no matter what apps i open up

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

try to re install fring or see if there is a newer version out
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

reinstalled and i have the latest version so far 0.9786, still the same problem... when i browse safari, mail or apps like phonezap, it just kills off fring and it has to reload when i open it up again... but if i dont use anything else and keep fring active in the background, it opens up with saved ims and conversations everytime

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

so whts the big problem, phone prob only has so much bandwith it can dish out. Have you gone to the Fring website to see if this is a known bug or if there is a patch out to resolve your problem. or maybe do another search

Ps i use beejive for AIM it through safari but its alright, but i geuss if u dont use it alot it will time out, it weird some times my convos will be there and then other times the whole website has to refresh and that whn i lose every thing
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!