Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Headphone Adapter for iPhone? which one to get?

Default Headphone Adapter for iPhone? which one to get?
    I was looking at the Griffin Headphone Adapter for iPhone because I heard its the best quality.

also looking at this one: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Headphone-Adapter-iPhone-Recessed-Extension/dp/B000WKS8QG/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3EVVAO1UMR0IX&colid=1 AUXFZT8XV4WK]Amazon.com: Headphone Adapter for Apple iPhone Recessed Jack, 3.5mm Male Female Extension Plug - Black: Electronics[/ame]

but I several of the reviews said its not in stereo sound. Can you recommend me one. I don't want to spend over $10

save your self the 10 bucks, and just cut little bit of your headphones so they can fit.. thats what i did to my jvc-hafx33's... you cant even notice them...

Quote Originally Posted by kobun View Post
    save your self the 10 bucks, and just cut little bit of your headphones so they can fit.. thats what i did to my jvc-hafx33's... you cant even notice them...
    i would do that but my headphones have like metal around them, its not all rubber.

for mine that little bit of rubber i took off made it fit...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe3 View Post
    I was looking at the Griffin Headphone Adapter for iPhone because I heard its the best quality.

also looking at this one: Amazon.com: Headphone Adapter for Apple iPhone Recessed Jack, 3.5mm Male Female Extension Plug - Black: Electronics

but I several of the reviews said its not in stereo sound. Can you recommend me one. I don't want to spend over $10
    that Amazon adapter is the one I purchased not too long ago and couldn't be happier with it. It sure sounds like stereo to me.
    Last edited by swifty7; 2008-06-01 at 09:14 AM.