Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP PLEASE!?!? Can I add an Iphone.......

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Default HELP PLEASE!?!? Can I add an Iphone.......
    Can I add an Iphone to my itunes account, when I already have one on it? I want to know if Itunes will let me sync another iphone to it or not, and if I have to restore the 1st one back to stock, before I can use a new one on itunes or not. Not sure if I can use 2 and put all that media on 2 devices.
    Thanks in advance.
    I need to know, because I sold this one I already have, and bought a 16gb. I want to erase all the itunes media off it, and leave all the installed stuff for the buyer, and dont want any problems putting all my stuff on my new one.

Thanks

Yeah... On the first one, the one you're selling, just uncheck "Sync Music, Contacts, Video" and all that stuff. You may have to manually delete your contacts if they're not from Outlook or what not, as well as notes and stuff.

As for the second phone, yours, just set it up as a new phone in iTunes and resync all of your stuff back onto it. You again may want to manually back stuff up if you didn't sync it from the computer.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ALL DAY For This Useful Post:

prouddad.215 (2008-05-31)

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    Yeah... On the first one, the one you're selling, just uncheck "Sync Music, Contacts, Video" and all that stuff. You may have to manually delete your contacts if they're not from Outlook or what not, as well as notes and stuff.

As for the second phone, yours, just set it up as a new phone in iTunes and resync all of your stuff back onto it. You again may want to manually back stuff up if you didn't sync it from the computer.
    thanks sooo much. Thats what I needed to hear. I just didnt know if itunes only allowed 1 unit to be synced @ once, or many.

as for the media you can run bosstool and theres an option there to erase media and data
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

Thanks

No problem, man. Glad to help.

And good idea, stocis on BossTool, I didn't think of that.