Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What should i know

Default What should i know
    Hi all I'm new to the board and just bought an iphone and it should be in next week. just trying to get as much info as possible to i can do it right. Im going to use Ziphone 3.0 to hack the phone but do i need to do back up if it wasn't mine previously? after that i read about the tzone hack through the installer, will this installer be on the phone already or is that a seperate prog? any opinions on rather tzones of full internet for Tmobile. Sorry for the book .

ziphone should install the installer program. if the phone was someone elses i would do a full restore (just my pref). After you use ziphone you may want to get bootneauter and update using that so that it is at the current firmware version of the bootloader.

I am not even sure if tzone hack is working comlpetely with the current firmware.

Thanks for the reply, where can i get bootneauter from, sorry if its a dumb question im new to this stuff. thanks

it didn't use to offered on the installer by default but just search these forums. it has been posted a million times. just search bootneuter

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

if you're looking to jailbreak, unlock your phone and add bootneuter, you're better off just using winpwn for pc or pwnage for mac to do all that. there's an option in the program to add bootneuter. ziphone is really not recommended. check the chit chat section for a thread on why ziphone isn't good