Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Helpppppp

Default Helpppppp
    Hey All ,

Please Help My Iphone Wont Switch On. I Removed It From My Pocket To Check Email And It Was Off. I Had It Charge All Night.

Any Ideas

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

you sure it charged i once made a mistake thinking it was on charge to only realise the charger plug was not pluged into the wall Doh....

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php

try putting it on the dock and connect to computer and after 5-15min check if computer sees it on itunes.

thanks, after 10 mins it showed charging. interesting as it was connected to the charger the whole night

Hey All,

I Have Another Problem, I Set Email Retrieval On My Iphone To Manual. But Everytime I Try To Open It, It Flashes Once And Goes Back To Home. Unless I Set It To Retrieval Every 1 Hour, All It Does Is Flash Up And Disappears.

Help Guys

Dear All

please help, I Set Email Retrieval On My Iphone To Manual. But Everytime I Try To Open It, It Flashes Once And Goes Back To Home screen. Unless I Set It To Retrieval Every 1 Hour, All It Does Is Flash Up And Disappears.

anyone with any ideas??

hi all, is there a way i can update my iphone without necessarily downloading it with itunes???