Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can I add an iphone in itunes?

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Can I add an iphone in itunes?
    Hi. This is my 1st post. I have an 8gb Iphone I had linked to itunes. I just sold it, but the seller wants me to keep all the apps on it, but I will be erasing all itunes music and movies. My question is, that once I get my 16gb iphone, will I just be able to hook it right up to itunes, and transfer all the music and movies onto the new one? I am just not sure if itunes will not let me do it, since it'll show that the 8gb one is on my acct or something.
    Please help, so I can decide if zi have to restore the 8gb before sending out.
    Thanks, and happy to be a member!

just select in iTunes what items you want the iphone to sync, whereever you do not put a check mark iTunes does not sync......

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mariomejias View Post
    just select in iTunes what items you want the iphone to sync, whereever you do not put a check mark iTunes does not sync......
    I know how to do that, but itunes will just sync a new iphone that my itunes account has never seen before? I'm just worried that this new iphone I bought will not get recognized by itunes because it still has my old iphones info stored or somethng.
    I didnt know if i just can plug any iphone into itunes and sync it and thats all?
    Thanks for any replies.