Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hey, iPhone Browser question - Please help.

Default Hey, iPhone Browser question - Please help.
    Hey, First time poster. But I have been on these forums going on a year soon. I have semi skill with my iPhone just not to technicall with it. I finally got iPhone Browser working as I am trying to export a song from my iPhone to computer. I have successfull found the location of the files on the iPhone my only problem is there all crazy names ? For instance "so sick by neyo" is named GYCH.mp3 and so are all the others what seems as a random 4-letter code. How can I tell what song it is ? I have the 8GB with to many songs do I REALLY have to go thru each one ?

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanSolja View Post
    Hey, First time poster. But I have been on these forums going on a year soon. I have semi skill with my iPhone just not to technicall with it. I finally got iPhone Browser working as I am trying to export a song from my iPhone to computer. I have successfull found the location of the files on the iPhone my only problem is there all crazy names ? For instance "so sick by neyo" is named GYCH.mp3 and so are all the others what seems as a random 4-letter code. How can I tell what song it is ? I have the 8GB with to many songs do I REALLY have to go thru each one ?
    IMO, that's the only way. iPod\iPhone renames the MP3z when you transfer music. Perhaps there's a DB that keeps track of original name and the new name, IDK though.