Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone window not showing up in iTunes.

Default iPhone window not showing up in iTunes.
    Hey guys. Quick question. Normally, when I open up iTunes while my iPhone is connected, on the left pane the iPhone will be there. When I click it, it takes me to a window showing me the phone, and has the options to upgrade firm if a new version is available, or to restore.

While the iPhone still shows up in the left pane, when I click on it, it doesn't take me to a new window. I can still sync by right clicking, but why is the menu not coming up?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

uh, restart your computer or update itunes and than restart your computer. Was this thread really neccisary?? come on man
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Pretty rude response considering I had obviously tried to reboot the computer already, and iTunes is at the latest version.

Any else help me out?
    Last edited by Piazza331; 2008-05-29 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

actually, its happened to me before, and what worked for me before is click " purchased" button, and then the iphone was recognized on it. I dont know why, but that works for me if it doesnt see it @ 1st. Either way, hope ya figure it out, and dont worry about some of the rude ********* on here and other forums. Just because they know an answer to a question, they feel the need to treat someonr like an idiot, when they have to remember, they were newbie's also.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to prouddad.215 For This Useful Post:

Piazza331 (2008-05-30)

Thanks man. I tried your idea. Didn't work, but I do appreciate the attempt