Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Warranty :(

Thanks
    Default Warranty :(
    Well i have just went through the warrant process for the first time. Apple was 100% great to me. I have been having an issue where my iphone as getting super hot when i was using it. I called them and they set up an app. for me to go into my local store. I went in and explained the issue and the tech said he was just going to give me a new phone. So he did just that, to my surprise. So i bought a new pack of anti-glare films and went home. I restored the phone and was in the process of putting the film on when i noticed a few dead pixels. .. I called apple support back and then once again said "sir we will get that phone replaced for you asap" I went to my apple store and started the process again. I checked the new phone and found that there were a few dead pixels in this one too. Sooooo. I am going to just deal with it i guess. I don't have the time or energy to keep going back and forth with apple over this issue. I am just wondering that due to demand if apple is looking over these replacement phone as well as they should. Thanks for letting me vent...

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

just keep bringing it back or deal with it. there are apps out that flash a bunch of random colors on the screen and try to jump start those pixels. thye may just be stuck
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

LOL!!! Wow... this is... just... wow. If I were you, I would be infinitely grateful getting my iPhone replaced twice, dead pixels or not.

Thanks
    Yeah i know i sound nuts... But its like its a $25 phone.. I think the phone should work. That means all the pixels...LOL but i am happy With apple...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GregTheWang View Post
    LOL!!! Wow... this is... just... wow. If I were you, I would be infinitely grateful getting my iPhone replaced twice, dead pixels or not.
    Learn to lie buddy....battery issues, make up some hardware troubles..etcetc
    ****IMPORTANT****
    Bring a cute girl to get that nerd to submit to your wishes

Thanks

or tell them you keep getting phones with dead pixels. no need to lie hes right its mad expensive and you most certainly paid for every one of those pixels. i just bought a laptop and there was one dead pixel dead right in center of screen i got replaced no questions asked. if i got it back with another one, it be right back on a fed ex truck right back to them. No one wants to buy broken shizz. plzz. not like he picked it up at the dollar store

Thanks
    Amen brother...Its cool for now. i Tried the pixel wake up page and i think it may have worked. Thank for the support...

Thanks

the thanks button show mad supprt

9. The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:

corradoking (2008-05-31)