Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Questionable...

Thanks

Default Questionable...
    Hello, MMi!

I have a quick question dealing with the phone in general...

Anyway, I just restored to rejailbreak with iLiberty+ after finally taking note of all the bad hype of ZiPhone, but I didn't change my carrier back to AT&T in "Make It Mine".

I was wondering if this is bad, basically if there's other small, hidden things like this that AT&T or Apple could see if I had to get my device serviced. Is this not legit? Should I re-restore or something of the like? Sorry to sound like a nub, but I actually don't know what to do.

After about 3 months of lurking around the forums and 200 posts, one would think I had come across this already, however I have not...

Henceforth help is GREATLY appreciated.

Love,
    Day
    Last edited by ALL DAY; 2008-05-29 at 03:22 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh a jailbroken/ unlocked phone are definetly warrenty killers but its ok just restore with itunes back to normal if u ever need to go and get it replaced, but you do need to have it activated with the carrier that sells the iphones in ur area. or have good excusses. and theres always throwing it in the microwave to totaly fry it but thats like absolutly worst case sennario. and ull prob need not to have had it for 90 days or have apple care
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Thanks

But is it alright that the carrier name didn't change back? Is that something I should worry about?

I mean I've heard of "Advanced Prefs" not being completely ridden of after a restore (battery percentage remaining there), but never of the carrier not changing back.

Also, thanks for the quick response!