Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help me please =(

Default Help me please =(
    ok so this is what happen i was entering my friends house and i got a phone call so answered and everthing hung up the phone then i look at my phone and c that i have a voice mail so i went to hit the phone button but for some reason the bottom 4 icons dont work but the top ones work when some one calls me it goes threw but i cant answer or end the phone so rite now what im doing is restoring it but on itunes there was a update hopefully it wont affect it from hacking it and im going to use iliberty+ again to re hack it...i just want to no if im doing the rite thing p.s i didnt instal the installer the last time i hacked it just left that out....so is there anyone here no as to what mite have caused this problem and that if what im doing is rite and should work thanks alot i would really appriciate it thanks
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2008-05-28 at 04:51 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

THIS IS CHIT-CHAT SECTION NOT SUPPOSE TO BE IPHONE RELATED. SEARCH FOR ANSWER NEXT TIME. restore with itunes set up as new phone and than re jailbreak. see if this helps. your touch screen maybe broken iv heard of this happening b4. if thats the case, restore with itunes and get a new one. also installer is cool its got all the apps
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Thanks

Moved

Thanks

Moved

Thanks

if problem presist, you must return. Restore the phone and take it to apple

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

well i guess the phone is broken because i jailbroke it and did everything but the 4 icons dont move dammmm i cant take it back to apple because they wouldnt give me a new one back because it dosent have warrnty becasue it was my brothers phone and he had droped it one time and they said that they couldnt fix it and what not well guess by by to my iphone for the 3g iphone will there be away u can hack it is it going to be the same thing let me no guyz thanks for your help...=/