Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Losing Signal! No service then calls failed! Help

Thanks

Default Losing Signal! No service then calls failed! Help
    sometimes i can have a good conversation on my iphone but after sometime it will end due to lose signal and no service then the signal comes back.

what is the cause of this? ANY SOLUTION PLEASE

-----------------------------

mods pls moved if not on the correct forum thanks

seems no one would like to share their ideas and help me
    Last edited by theone77; 2007-11-20 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    this happens to me quiet a bit, and after i drop the calls, it says no service for a couple minutes, making it seem as if i shut down my phone on that person if they attempt to call back

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurosh View Post
    this happens to me quiet a bit, and after i drop the calls, it says no service for a couple minutes, making it seem as if i shut down my phone on that person if they attempt to call back
    hope someone can enlighten us and help us

Im having major problems with my iphone’s baseband now since i updated to 1.1.2 (keeps loosing connection / rebooting) it was working fine when i was on 1.0.2 and 1.1.1, yes i tried to re-virginize my baseband and downgrade. still the same problem on every firmware, my baseband is cursed!

Quote Originally Posted by zerobrand View Post
    Im having major problems with my iphone’s baseband now since i updated to 1.1.2 (keeps loosing connection / rebooting) it was working fine when i was on 1.0.2 and 1.1.1, yes i tried to re-virginize my baseband and downgrade. still the same problem on every firmware, my baseband is cursed!
    hey sorry to bump an old thread but I'm having this exact problem.

When I lock my phone with the power button when the screen is off I don't get any service. So I click the home button and the slide to unlock screen comes up and I will wait about 20 seconds and I get service back.

I only have service when my phone screen is on

Just invade I'm running 1.1.3 unlocked n jailbroken using dec team upgrade and iclarified unlock method 4.6 bl 04.03BB someone please help

I've noticed the same problem here as well, I'm running 1.1.3 (Dev Teav JB) , 3.9 BL . . . I even restored the firmware back to 1.1.3 with iTunes and jailbreak with the the new ziphone app . . . It definitely reduced my (Other) data down to around 30 mb (on iTunes 7.5) I've not checked it with iTunes 7.6 yet though.
    But no dif at all on signal problem . . . I reckon it does nothing to baseband when you restore.
    Anyone comes up with a fix Pls post it . . . Cheers.