Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Setting Interrogation Failed] 'Full Signal Yet Can't Call or SMS'

Exclamation [Setting Interrogation Failed] 'Full Signal Yet Can't Call or SMS'
    Hi Folks

Background - Bought an Iphone Version 1.0.2 in the UK and Unlocked It, So I Could Use 02 Pay As You Go Etc. I Then Switched To T-Mobile

Problem -

I Have FULL RECEPTION and T-Mobile Logo Is Displayed But I Cannot Make or Recieve Calls or SMS

Everything Worked Fine Before, Then I Upgraded to 1.1.2 and Had To Remove SIM For The Process. Afterwards, I Cannot Make Calls - I Have TRIED EVERYTHING! From Downgrading to Upgrading Nothing Works!

What I Have Noticed Is When I dail *#61# I get the following;

Error performing request
    Unknown Error

Setting Interrogation Failed
    Voice Call Forwarding*
    When Unanswered

*this continues with this catorgory changing (but the rest remaining the same) to data call forwarding, sms call forwarding and EVERY other catorgory

Please Help Me!!!!! ...........

(currently i am back on 1.0.2 and am firmware 04.04.05_G and my IMEI starts with 01124)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

why don't you upgrade to 1.1.4? i think that baseband is 1.1.4's and probably why you are unable to use the phone function

a note to bear in mind - it was still the same problem wise when i was on 1.1.4, i thought possibly downgrading to 1.0.2 might solve it, but it didn't - should i still upgrade to 1.1.4 then?

can i upgrade straight to 1.1.4 or do i need to go step by step (i.e. 1.1.2 then to 1.1.3 etc etc)?

also got any guides on how to (besides ziphone)?

Thanks mate

Hi Mate im having the same problem as you and wondered if you ever managed to sort it out??

Need HELP!!!