Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Major Problems Help PLEASE

Default Major Problems Help PLEASE
    Problem is my iphone has been jailbroken many times its been fine and used PwnageTool last time all seemed well until my screen cut out on me a few times then one evening after i answeared a call it went BLACK and that was end of my iphone done some digging about and believed it was battery as iphone would not come on when connected to my mac and would only come on for 2 sec when plugged into wall charger so ripped me phone apart and put in new battery all seemed well when i put iphone on it come on into my custom boot logo when it is connected to my mac then i get it into restore mode as it is right now and has been for last 20 minutes, but doesnt seem to charge the battery and dosnt seem to boot up past boot logo i have tried Restoring iphone and it seems to go through the progress then it shows the apple original boot logo then goes of then when comes back it has my customo bootlogo then back to my custom restore logo and itunes gives me the

The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occured (1603)

anyone had or herd this problem as its doing my nutt in and would apprecieate some needed help
    The Man With 2 Plans

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

well the hardware issues i have no idea, but always restore with itunes set up as new phone b4 you do any jailbreaking. idunno if this will help but good luck let us know how you're doing. And it might be that the posrt on ur phone is bad but if you can restore and ur just getting error. also try a search for that error, i have def seen that one all over the place
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!