Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help! Upgrade 1.0.2 -> 1.1.1 / Now it's stucked in recovery mode!

Default Please help! Upgrade 1.0.2 -> 1.1.1 / Now it's stucked in recovery mode!
    Hi!
    I tried to "free" (not to unlock!) my iPhone (UK 1.1.2) by using iDemocracy 2.01.
    First I downgraded to 1.0.2, than I did what the iDemocracy guide said.
    At 1.0.2 the phone was activated und jailbroken. Wifi & everything worked fine.
    Than I restored it to 1.1.1 (shift + restore) because iTunes suggested to update to 1.1.2.
    The iDemocracy guide said: "if you can't update to 1.1.1 because of 1.1.2, go to the Introduction step and follow the steps there". I thought that the "introduction" is like the downgrade to 1.0.2 (shift + restore + select 1.1.1 image). But it seems that this wasn't the right way! At the end of this restore iTunes gave me an error, my phone restarted and iTunes said that my phone is in recovery mode.
    The display shows only iTunes logo + USB cable.
    If i try to restore it to 1.0.2 I get an "unknown error (1)" after some seconds and if I try to restore 1.1.1 iTunes gives me an error (1015) after working some minutes.

What should I do? How can I restore it?
    I'm a newbie at all this iPhone hacking and I really don't know what to do know?
    Please help me

Got AIM man? hit me up on aim blitzx303 maybe I can help you.

ibrickr solved my problem. it's out of the recovery mode :-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dohdoh View Post
    ibrickr solved my problem. it's out of the recovery mode :-)
    Errors 1015 and 1013 in itunes are normal, they're only there cos the baseband doesn't match the firmware version, though the firmware has installed correctly