Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Help] iPhone Freezing/Notes & Camera Broke

Default [Help] iPhone Freezing/Notes & Camera Broke
    So about the only 2 things I've recently installed were Intelliscreen 0.85b and islsk (haven't even fully used because of how it doesn't fully work yet).

Got off the phone earlier today at my desk set the phone down, and noticed that I still had not hung up on the person. I unlocked my phone and pressed the green bar uptop to return to the call to end it, but presumably disappeared after clicking on it (perhaps I didn't hang up and the person on the other line did). No big deal.

I go to my phone later to find that it's frozen. This is happening more & more frequently. I figure it's intelliscreen so I uninstall it. No dice.

I figure a format will do the trick, right? No dice again; my phone rang, I went to answer it and as I tried to slide the icon to unlock it, it froze and the phone kept vibrating and ringing.

Does anyone have any idea how I would go about fixing these???

On a side note I can't add/edit/delete any notes as when I go to write something, everything reverts back to the last time I had launched it. And as for my camera, whenever I take a photo, I get a blank-preview icon and a black photo (I'm thinking permissions)

Lastly, which is the most preferred way of jailbreaking on windows atm: idemocracy? Ziphone? or another app?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

um i take it when u say format, you mean a restore..? i would say restore with itunes, back to stock, and set it up as new phone. than see how that works out for you.. let us know. O pref program to use would be winpwn, and make a custom firmware file. or if you like super simple go with ziphone
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleSJ511606 View Post
    So about the only 2 things I've recently installed were Intelliscreen 0.85b and islsk (haven't even fully used because of how it doesn't fully work yet).

Got off the phone earlier today at my desk set the phone down, and noticed that I still had not hung up on the person. I unlocked my phone and pressed the green bar uptop to return to the call to end it, but presumably disappeared after clicking on it (perhaps I didn't hang up and the person on the other line did). No big deal.

I go to my phone later to find that it's frozen. This is happening more & more frequently. I figure it's intelliscreen so I uninstall it. No dice.

I figure a format will do the trick, right? No dice again; my phone rang, I went to answer it and as I tried to slide the icon to unlock it, it froze and the phone kept vibrating and ringing.

Does anyone have any idea how I would go about fixing these???

On a side note I can't add/edit/delete any notes as when I go to write something, everything reverts back to the last time I had launched it. And as for my camera, whenever I take a photo, I get a blank-preview icon and a black photo (I'm thinking permissions)

Lastly, which is the most preferred way of jailbreaking on windows atm: idemocracy? Ziphone? or another app?
    exact same crap happened to me, its either pysl skrewcommon or another program that caused it do do it...

I couldnt type in safari or press any buttons I could press any buttons on calculators and ect...

The only way I kno how to fix it right now is the restore it,

Use Ziphone

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

oyeh the when i installed itelliscreen it said it may conflic with skrew common. so there you go. and why does no one use winpwn??? everyone wated so long for its release now no one uses it..weird
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

what sucks more is that I have restored, just not to the point where it's a new phone. I hope there's a fix out very quickly >.<