Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone best solution

Default Iphone best solution
    I bought an iPhone ref from Apple 2 months ago and suddenly the top part of the phone doesnt work when I touch, and the bottom half does work...So weird.

I went to Apple store but after restoring everything, but they told me they need the sim card that shows is activated by ATT.

My question is which would be the best way to do that. I am am ATT customer but didnt want to go all with the iphone plan and 2year contract so I just used Zibrig to unlock with my sim card.

Now should I try to unloack with Zibrig and put my sim card and take to the store or do you think they will know and void my warranty.

Please help, thanks

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

just sign up for a prepaid plan and activate it than cancel, may run u 50 bucks
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Any other way to do it. Paying $50 more is not an option for me. Went to cingular is it the gophone prepaid plan, they have 2.

Mannn $50 more, too much

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

you could tell apple you got it as a gift and havnt activated it, but have many excusses why you did not. worth a shot. and just make sure the att sim that came with it is in iit
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!