Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Big iphone Problem help needed

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyfone View Post
    My iPhone acted like that when I restored it again thru iTunes. I restored it because after unlocking and jailbreaking it thru iLiberty, Youtube did not work anymore. I tried every solution I have read here and other sites but still I cannot get the Youtube to work.

Going back to your problem, like what you've said, iTunes was telling me that my T-Mobile sim card was not valid or something. Fortunately, I have an inactive AT&T sim and I just switched it. I waited for my iPhone to go to the main menu and then I switched back my T-Mobile sim card again. I was surprised that my iPhone recognized my T-Mobile sim card and my Youtube was working again. The only problem I have now is there is no ringing sound when someone's calling me. I know the speakers are okay because I can hear sounds when I watch on Youtube.

My suggestion for your problem is try to buy any AT&T sim card on eBay and do what I did to my iPhone. Let me know if it worked. Good luck!
    I don't think you get his problem. His has nothing to do with his sim.
    To fix your problems:
    For your sound - go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Setting.
    For your YouTube - in Installer under Tweeks (1.1.4) there is a YouTube Activator. Install that to fix your YouTube.

Yojay
    I've been thinking. It might have something to do with your BootLoader. Do you by any chance know what version you have? Because you might need to update your Bootloader. I don't much about that, but I will do some research for you...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Default solution
    I had the same problem and I solved it getting the iPod into manual recovery mode, and then retoring it with iTunes. Here are the steps for getting the iPod/iPhone into manual recovery mode:

1) Quit iTunes and close any "helper" daemons.
    2) Hold the power button on your phone until it turns off.
    3) Wait for the screen to go completely black.
    4) Unplug your phone from the cable or dock.
    5) Hold the HOME button on the phone and reconnect it to the cable or dock.
    6) Continue holding HOME while the Apple logo appears.
    7) Continue holding HOME until the "Connect to iTunes" graphic appears.
    8) Release HOME. You're now in "Recovery" mode (not to be confused with DFU mode).

Then you retore it with iTunes. It worked for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12