Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Move folders in Mobile Finder

Default Move folders in Mobile Finder
    Hi,
    I'm using mobile finder to move files/folders, but it almost never works! Even if I try to copy them, some move, some don't... Any Ideas? Should I reinstall the finder?

And by the way, why can't I go higher than root with my Winscp? If I try to go to Mobile or Var, it just deconnects every time... Is that how it's suppose to be? (thats the reason why I move the files trough the finder after i've put them in the root folder)

For example: I would like to move a chm reader app from root to the /Application directory as told in the thread where I found the app (Iknow this is unusual)... Or move themes to the summerboard folder. Some moved, some are just impossible to move... Now I tried to do it through the Mobilebrowser app and firefox on my pc, but it doesn't connect neither...

I searched a lot, but didn't find solutions, so thanks a lot for your answers!
    Last edited by Teumsevich; 2008-05-20 at 10:14 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

try to reinstall finder, make sure phone dosent lock when u r using winscp. use boss tool to move your apps to another directory to save space. i even think its automatic now so just install it
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!