Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: save contacts from iphone to itunes

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos4sl View Post
    hi guys does any1 know how i can save my contacts from my iphone to my itunes? i live in South africa so i used simcopy to get all my numbers from my sim card to put on my iphone but i would like to sink them to itunes!

Any1 know how to do that?
    Search for an app called ExcelContacts it will save all contacts in Excel and allow editing and corrections to your ever-growing list and it doubles as a backup---just in case!

Solved with "Save Contacts Email" App App Store - Save Contacts Email

1 seg

Hi, my iPhone's WiFi switch has been greyed out for a long time and there is no way I can access the internet from the device. I have tried to export my contacts via iTunes to my computer so that I can re-import the contacts to my newer Samsung phone. When trying to do the iTunes sync, in the Info section I only get Outlook and the rest being email (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail). The problem is that I do not have Outlook installed on my PC, is there another way to save the contacts from my iPhone?

There should be an option in iTunes to sync to Windows Contacts instead - this is offline sync.

However, beware of iTunes wiping other data from your iPhone during the sync (audio/video tracks). If your iTunes library does not contain all your iPhone tracks and you care about your iPhone music, I would not recommend to transfer the contacts this way. Also, if you have your iPhone jailbroken, iTunes sync might not be the best option at all.

Use a 3rd party program instead such as CopyTrans Contacts. It will transfer your iPhone contacts directly to your computer without having to use iTunes sync.

Last edited by Wyman; 2012-07-16 at 04:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12