Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: save passwords and usernames on safari

Default save passwords and usernames on safari
    hi guys I have a slight problem and I have no idea how to fix it ... When ever I try log into face book or gmail on my iPhone it asks me username and password which is fine but then when I click profile for instance on facebook it asks me for my password and username again ... This is getting a little anoying ... Does any body know how to fix this problem? Just a little more info on my phone ... I'm on 1.1.4 and I used ilibrety to jailbreak my iPhone ... Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i would also like to know about this

Smile How to save cookies properly on your iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythos4sl View Post
    hi guys I have a slight problem and I have no idea how to fix it ... When ever I try log into face book or gmail on my iPhone it asks me username and password which is fine but then when I click profile for instance on facebook it asks me for my password and username again ... This is getting a little anoying ... Does any body know how to fix this problem? Just a little more info on my phone ... I'm on 1.1.4 and I used ilibrety to jailbreak my iPhone ... Any help would be greatly appreciated ...
    I had the same problem, the fix is easy but a bit annoying. I decided to unlock and jailbreak my phone myself too. The only difference is I used Ziphone instead of iLiberty. I suggest you use Ziphone because it worked well for me. You can download Ziphone for free at their website www.ziphone.org.

The problem lies somewhere in the unlocking itself. I had the same issue, not only do you have to put in your username and password each time you log in, you have to keep re-entering it as you navigate. Simply enough, what I did to fix this was I had to use Ziphone again to redo the unlock and jailbreak just as I had done the first time I unlocked the phone and viola! My phone is now saving cookies from Facebook, Google Reader, etc... I never have to log in anymore. I hope this helps!

do a search on my user name I just made a thread on this there was a really easy fix by an installer download

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aspect For This Useful Post:

Mythos4sl (2008-05-20)