Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **HELP** Phone froze, dont know why...

Default **HELP** Phone froze, dont know why...
    I'm on a 1.1.4 iLiberty. I was checking installer, to let it refresh to see if there were any new apps or updates available today. I oppened it, and it froze. It usually takes a while for it to load, but this time was longer than normal. I tried clicking on the home button, but it didnt do anything. So I held the home button down, and it rebooted the phone. Now when I start it up, it goes to the springboard, but nothing works. My dock skin doesnt load, or my vWallpaper. I cant click on any icons. When I do, they just turn darker, and nothing else happens. I can scroll to my other pages of icons/apps... but thats it. If I click on the power button, it wont lock the screen. It seems like I'm able to recieve and pick up calls though. When I hold the power button, it does let me shut off the phone normally. I've tried shutting off and turning it back on, but theres no change. I didnt do anything recently to my phone. The most revent thing I can think of was 48 hours ago, I installed the ToDo app.

Why cant I open up any of my apps?

please... anyone have any help to give me? I really dont want to have to spend the entire day to restore my iPhone and install all the apps all over again.
    Last edited by Silverbo1t; 2008-05-20 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

seems like the only way mate.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh does seem like the only way, and i dont think it takes al day to do a restore/jailbreak anymore. pwn it and make custom firmware with ur apps. and presto just like new with everything on it already.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    Yeh does seem like the only way, and i dont think it takes al day to do a restore/jailbreak anymore. pwn it and make custom firmware with ur apps. and presto just like new with everything on it already.
    How do I make a custom firmware with my apps?