Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP: Can't restore anything! (Yes Im in Recovery Menu)

Default HELP: Can't restore anything! (Yes Im in Recovery Menu)
    hi

Is it possible that i bricked something on my iPhone?!?!

No matter what Software I wanna recover the iPhone with iTunes shows me a failure report

what can i do? iBrickR always shows the green background so its obviously not ready to be downgraded...

Thanks

what error # are you seeing!!!!!!!!!????????

Thanks

and what recovery symbol are you seeing?

ok wait UPDATE: I tried it about 10 times and then it worked. Now i have an unactivated 1.1.2 Phone (with the Emergency-call Slider and iTunes Symbol)
    When I try to restore it with 1.1.1 it says error 1 now. Then the Phone switches off...

What can I do about that?

btw thanks dude!

okk folks i got it niice

only my wifi is not available at the moment so i have to figure out how to fix that...im in 1.02 now

just restore to 1.1.1 then to 1.0.2 and so on, a couple of times. Suddenly youll hopefully get the yellow triangle
    Last edited by Cobo86; 2007-11-17 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i been tryin all that but all i been seeing is the white or green screen. or while restoring...the apple logo. i cant acess the phone at all. neither 1.0.2. or 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 seem to want to work tried uninstalin itunes, installin diff version.nothing.

Ok, I am kind of stuck in a similar situation.

I wanted to update my unlocked 1.1.1 to 1.1.2:

I downgraded to 1.0.2 and successfully unlocked the phone using AnySim 1.2u.

Then I restored to 1.1.1 but for some reason had trouble jailbreaking with jailbreakme.com...

I restored 1.1.1 several times but always with no luck...

Now suddenly when I start the phone I can only see the apple and after some time (2 minutes) I can see the ring that would normally turn - but it turns VERY slowly, like 10 degrees in 20 seconds and after another 3 minutes the phone reboots...

I tried to get it into restore mode, but no luck yet... anyone got a hint how to restore the firmware on the phone...

Thanks

use this guidehttp://www.hacktheiphone.com/112/iphone_update_112_unlock_mac.html if independence or ibricker doesnt kick the phone out of revovery mode Restore again the same firmware you restored before.