Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Omg Plz Helppppp :'(

Default Omg Plz Helppppp :'(
    i downloaded this firmware thing off installer today that does lake a fake firmware so u can download everything i have version 1.1.1 then i downloaded iPlot and i shut my phone off and all of a sudden when i turned it back on now its like a windows screen black thing with bunch of writing on it like the firmware my bluetooth id ip address and stuff but its not loading the iPhone i cant do anything it gets stuck at root# and stops please helppppp

put it in recovery mode (hold sleep and home button until you see apple logo and let go of sleep button keep holding home button until you get the connect to itunes screen) and restore with itunes... sucks when you have to restore but it sounds like your only option

or you could just update to like 1.1.4
    Last edited by howlett15; 2008-05-19 at 07:53 AM. Reason: suggestion

Thanks

heres a hint for your iPhone life:
    Never install apps not intended for that frimware. SO 1.1.1 apps not on 1.1.4. It might be ok sometimes, but using versions patches are a bad idea. Only 1.1.3 apps should be the lowest you should go, and you dont even need a version patch!

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh and i think almost everything worst on 1.1.1 or maybe im thinking 1.1.2,. but im on 1.1.3 and everthing is working fabulously thats right i said it
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!