Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone stuck in DFU Mode!!!!! HELP!!!!

Default Phone stuck in DFU Mode!!!!! HELP!!!!
    My phone appears to have gotten stuck in DFU mode.

I wanted to do a clean restore of v1.1.1, so i virginized my baseband then put the phone into DFU mode. Every time i try to run iNdependence to take it out recovery mode the app crashes

I've never had this problem before!

Anyone know how to fix - Yes i'm running OS X

I'm getting this message when attempting to downgade with iTunes v7.42

use ibriker and chose downgrade to 1.0.2 after it is done , u will get an error and you will see a yellow triangle ,close ibricker the restart it then chose boot phone, it will turn red, wait about 30 seconds and u will get the activation screen. use wiNistaller and press activate, this will jailbreak and activate you phone, then use apptappinstaller and install installer.app on your 1.0.2, install bsd and openssh and veginise

3. The Following User Says Thank You to saltey For This Useful Post:

Stevonw (2007-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by saltey View Post
    use ibriker and chose downgrade to 1.0.2 after it is done , u will get an error and you will see a yellow triangle ,close ibricker the restart it then chose boot phone, it will turn red, wait about 30 seconds and u will get the activation screen. use wiNistaller and press activate, this will jailbreak and activate you phone, then use apptappinstaller and install installer.app on your 1.0.2, install bsd and openssh and veginise
    Worked perfectly!

You're a lifesaver